Join Our Dynamic Professional Team
Current Open Positions:
Entry Level Graduate
To this day, this team’s combined knowledge and expertise allows them to offer a full range of architectural services to a diverse portfolio of trusted clients. Our broad scope of experience has led to the successful completion of projects of all sizes, from the design of a large medical buildings to tenant improvements, or government facilities. GMA Architects and Planners has a rich history in medical design, government, private commercial and public projects.
GMA is an award winning – full-service minority-based architecture and planning firm based in Fort Myers, Florida, whom is currently seeking a Entry Level Graduate to join their team. With over 40 years of experience, our clients receive unparalleled service, innovation, and performance in the conceptualization, design, and implementation of the built environment. As an Entry Level Graduate, you will play a critical role in ensuring effective execution of project efforts and serving as a client liaison.
• Create presentation drawings and/or conceptual plans
• Create plans for construction by ensuring to comply with local rules and regulations
• Coordinate drawings with engineers to ensure buildability
• Responsible for researching planning designs and drafting • Aid project managers in determining scope of work and estimating fees
• Four-year degree or equivalent
• Revit, BIM, AutoCAD experience preferred but not required
• Well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects, time and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary & Bonus Range: Commensurate with Experience and Portfolio Our benefits program offers a flexible “whole person” approach to meet individual or family needs. This includes health insurance with options for dependent coverage, dental and vision care, as well as disability insurance. We also offer retirement planning, tax planning, financial advisor, and a discretionary bonus program. GMA prioritize work/life balance with generous paid time off policies, and we provide on-the-job training, mentoring, career coaching, and financial support for licensing and professional development.